5TH annual FALL FUN FEST - ONLINE RESOURCE OPPORTUNITY
Ingham ISD's Special Education Parent Advisory Committee welcomes you to the 5th Annual Fall Fun Fest to kick off an exciting 2020-21 school year.
- Goal: To provide families of students with an IEP vital resources to navigate the world of special education.
- Focus Audience: Birth-6th grade
This year, our Community Partners are collaborating with the Ingham ISD Parent Advisory Committee to provide an opportunity to access online resources from around mid-Michigan. Along with the community partner resource information, many partners have included a personal introduction explaining the services that they can provide for children/students with active IEPs.
We look forward to meeting with you in the future when families and community partners can meet face to face and can enjoy the park, visiting with therapy animals, face painting, and many other fun events.
COMMUNITY PARTNER ONLINE RESOURCE OPPORTUNITIES
Contact: Julie Vruggink, Program Manager
- Personal Introduction: Ingham ISD Early Childhood Programs
- Early Childhood Special Education
- Early On
- Great Parents, Great Start Program
- Great Start Readiness Program
Ingham ISD Itinerant Services
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Program
- Evergreen Program (Kindergarten - 8th grade)
- Heartwood School (ages 3 - 26)
- Malcolm Williams School
- Secondary Learning Center
- St. Vincent Home School
- State of Michigan Project SEARCH
- Spartan Project SEARCH
- School to Work (S2W)
- Skills for Adult Independent Living (SAIL)